Illustration Friday: Peace


When this theme came up this week, I pondered what is the most peaceful time of this year. Last night, we had a candlelight service. It was serene seeing all the candles across the sanctuary. Amazing how something as dangerous as fire can seem so peaceful when it is a tiny flame.
I hope in the frenzy of this holiday season, you will find some peace. It's late on Christmas day, and I'm feeling it. It's either peace or fatigue. Sometimes, it's hard to tell the difference!
Kevin

6 comments:

rusz said...

nice work

Cheryl said...

Ha...that's a great irony you have pointed out. Great use of the blending out around the character.

pati said...

Ohhh! this is fantastic! I love the light effect. Great!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful illustration!!!

KYUSS said...

Lovely!

Michelle said...

Great expression! I like the feel of the glowing candle.