Cartoon: Prepped for school


Cartoon of two students. One says, “I'm all ready for school. I have my lunch, number two pencils and an updated résumé!”

I wasn't the hyper-prepared student in school. I was the one praying the teacher wouldn't call on me. It's not that I didn't know the answer. I just didn't want to die of embarrassment when my voice would squeak like a mouse who just inhaled helium.

This cartoon is copyrighted. Please ask before using it and I can provide a watermark free image.

I drew this in Adobe Illustrator CS2

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Hi! I am an special education major and I was wondering if I could use your comic for a presentation about behavioral forms that keep students on top of their homework. It will be used on a slide labeled "self monitoring". It will represent that a student has been scaffold to the point where they are prepared for school.

Kevin Spear said...

Hi, Lauren. I would be glad to help you, but I have no way to contact you besides this comment. Feel free to email me at kevin@kevinspear.com. I would be glad to allow you to use the cartoon.

Thank you,